Monday 9 December 2013

Sunny Geneva


Very chic. Very european. Very expensive. I just loved Geneva. Even though it was very cold. But it was sunny. Sunny works for me. I particularly liked: the narrow streets of the old town, the infinity of the lake, the frost on the grass (that looks like snow but isn't), the fact that public transport is free for tourists (so hop on a bus when you get tired of walking or too cold to function), the fact that you see a designer's shop on every corner (I enjoyed staring at them like a homeless girl daydreaming about wearing 2000 CHF dresses). It was a lovely weekend anyway so now I'm gonna eat all the swiss chocolate I brough home with me. Bye. (There's more from Geneva coming soon)
 Photo of me by Dad.





























No comments:

Post a Comment