Tuesday 10 September 2013

Athens City, Baby

There΄ll always be people who will say that Athens is an ugly city. Well, I don't think it is. I just think that these people are unable to see the true beauty of the city that sometimes is hiding behind details. Other times this beauty is quite peculiar and cannot be perceived by the common eye. But there are those places in Athens that in a breathtaking way show off the city's ancient history. And that's why it's a number one destination for tourists, right?
I've been living here for quite a while actually and now that I may be moving to another city in the next month I'm starting to feel nostalgic. These are my favourite shots of some of Athens' corners that I snapped on many different occasions.

Αγαπάτε την Αθήνα, ρεεε..























No comments:

Post a Comment