Tuesday 30 December 2014

Best of 2014


2014 was one of those years where everything changes drastically and the time passes so quickly and doesn't give a damn whether you can cope with the changes or not. I like changes though. There was a huge wave of people entering my life. Also a lot of them going out.
I didn't have time to take as many photographs as I would like to. I didn't study as much as I should have. I've been confused a lot of times. And lost. I messed things up a lot of times. But I have loved a lot. And I have been happy this year, like I've never been before. When I look back it is mostly happiness I feel. So, with a stupid smile on my face I share with you some of my favorite photos that I took in 2014. Photos of the people that made this year so special or random corners of Athens or just really random things. I just like them for some reason. I wish I had more. I am also uploading some photos taken from my phone as I weren't able to have my camera with me at all time and some happy moments slipped away.












































more happy moments on my Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment